- "You have obviously made a mistake. Sir Lazare Milvan would never speak with someone of your low birth."
- ―Lazare Milvan
Lazare Milvan is a Breton living in one of Skingrad's grandest houses, alongside such stately manors as Summitmist Manor and Rosethorn Hall, and directly across from All Things Alchemical.
- "I've had about enough of Sir Lazara. He thinks he's so much better than everyone else."
- ―Citizens of Skingrad
Lazare is very unfriendly, and will threaten anyone who enters his house. Also, he is convinced that the Hero is of low birth. He will not attack, however, regardless of how the conversation proceeds.
- It seems there is no bounty for killing him.
- He has a tame Rat in his basement.
This section contains bugs related to Lazare Milvan. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- His key may not open the door to his bedroom, meaning he will not go to bed.