|Have an image of the Leather Armor (Online)?|
Then please upload it!
For more information please consult our image policies
26 to 34
- Main article: Armor (Online)
The Leather armor is the appropriate armor for levels 26 to 34.
Leather is required to craft this armor. Leather can be obtained through deconstructing certain items, killing various enemy types, and hirelings.
Leather Armor is a medium armor and is the second type of craftable medium armor. Tailoring 3 is a prerequisite skill required to craft it and its light armor equivalent.
This item can be found in the following locations:
- Random enemy corpses
- Quest rewards
- In front of/inside certain merchant stores
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (as Netch Leather Armor)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online