- For other uses, see Leather Armor.
- "Fancy the leather armor, huh? Something to be said for going light."
- ―Hold Guard
Leather Armor is a set of light armor found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
It is made using leather strips and leather at a forge. Each gender's appearance of the armor is the same, with pauldrons, a large decorative buckles, and a knee-length skirt.
Attributes by pieceEdit
This armor can be upgraded at a workbench with a piece of Leather, though does not benefit from any Smithing perks.
Leather Armor concept (Male)
Leather Armor concept (female)
A Wood Elf wearing the unobtainable sleeveless leather armor in a loading screen.
- In Skyrim's loading screens, a female Wood Elf can be seen wearing an unobtainable variant of the Leather Armor, most noticeably without the pauldrons.
- This set of armor was originally going to be the Studded Armor set, as seen in concept art for the game, but was later changed to leather, since studded armor wasn't meant to have a full set.
- Although there is no metal used in the crafting of this armor, there are noticeable metallic add-ons on the armor: the large decorative buckles, and the buckles on the sides.
This section contains bugs related to Leather Armor (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- 360 PS3 A full armor set of Leather may not get the armor bonuses from Custom Fit, or Matching Set.
- 360 The textures for the leather armor may not load, depending on the location of the player.