Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Left Hand Mine is a location found near Markarth. It is just off the road from the city, near the river.
Left Hand Mine is a mining community located just outside Markarth's gates. Its buildings are in the same style as the city of Markarth and the attendant stables. It is busier than usual due to the large amount of miners who have fled from the nearby Kolskeggr Mine, which has been overrun by Forsworn Raiders.
Inside the mine, there is plenty of iron to be mined. When the Dragonborn enters the area, he or she encounters Skaggi Scar-Face and some other miners from Left Hand conversing with Pavo Attius and Gat gro-Shargakh. He or she can then get the quest "Clear Kolskeggr Mine" from either Skaggi or Pavo.
There are 5 Iron Ore Veins here. In order relative to the entrance:
- Down the first passageway on the right; at the end, on the ground.
- Make a right at the table; continue down around corner into large room; immediately to the right.
- In the same room, up the ramp to the top; on the left.
- Retrace the steps, continue past the table, around the corner to the right, to the room at the end; the vein is immediately to the right.
- In the same room, directly across from #4.
Pavo and Gat Gro-Shargakh were miners working the Kolskeggr Mine until the Forsworn invaded and took it over. When the Dragonborn encounters them at Left-Hand Mine, they see villagers talking and approaching Kolskeggr Mine. The Dragonborn can choose a conversation that will take care of the problem
This section contains bugs related to Left Hand Mine. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Going inside Miner's Barracks may result in entering a trans-dimensional light blue world where everything is falling over and over again, but exiting when the door comes by, and reentering fixes it.