Legate Rikke fought during the Great War, and was part of the Legions that reclaimed the capital. As she and Galmar were Nords from Skyrim, they presumably marched to Cyrodiil with the armies under the command of General Jonna, who commanded Nord Legions from Skyrim.
During the Skyrim Civil War, Legate Rikke served as the local recruiter of the Legion. People who wish to join the Legion usually go through a standard procedure, after which they have to take the Imperial Oath. Rikke states that the Stormcloaks are only weakening the Empire and keeping it from focusing on its true goal. When General Tullius got sent to Skyrim in 4E 201, Legate Rikke gave advice to the General based on Nord tradition, which often led to discussions between the two. On the field, Legate Rikke gave orders to soldiers, anything from spreading misinformation to taking over forts, was directed by the Legate after discussing it with General Tullius.
Should the Legion win the Civil War, Legate Rikke would be ordered by General Tullius to aid the new Jarls in learning how to govern, as the Legate is a native Nord who knows the Nordic culture better than the General does. Though Rikke says she is a soldier, and not a politician, she also says she is proud to play any role in rebuilding Skyrim.
- Despite Rikke serving the Imperial Legion, at the time of the Civil War she still seemed to have some attachment to the worship of Talos, making brief prayers to him.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dialogue with Imperial Legates
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Dialogue with Legate Rikke
- ↑ Conversations between Galmar Stone-Fist and Legate Rikke
- ↑ The Great War
- ↑ Dialogue with Hadvar
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Conversations between General Tullius and Legate Rikke
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Events of the Skyrim Civil War
- ↑ Conversation during "Battle for Solitude"
- ↑ Conversation during "Battle for Windhelm"