She can usually be found tending the farm during the day.
Leonara: "My darling, you've made me the happiest woman in all Skyrim."
Addvild: "It brings me joy to hear that, but what possessed you to say that so suddenly?"
Leonara: "I've already lost a family, and we're about to start a new one. I don't want that to happen again."
Addvild: "My sweet , I will never let anything happen to us. I promise."
Leonara: "I'm not so sure the few guards they've assigned to the farm are enough."
Addvild: "It will have to do. Besides, if it came to blows, I'm sure the would come out here and assist us."
Leonara: "I suppose so. I just fear they won't make it out here in time."
Addvild: "Just worry about keeping the fields tended and let the Jarl worry about the war."
- "Addvild's made me a happy woman. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else in the world."
- "My husband and I were just recently married."
- "I like the farm life. It's a huge change from living in a city."
- "I'm originally from Cyrodiil, but I left there after I had a falling out with my family."
- "This was the first door in Skyrim I knocked upon, and little did I know my future husband would be answering the door."