|Letter From Calcemo|
|Title: Letter From Calcemo|
|Full Title: Letter From Calcemo|
| Weight: |
| Value: |
- Main article: Books (Skyrim)
- Delivered by Courier after finding/making the first Dwarven unenchanted/enchanted Item. Repeat letters may be received when new items are acquired, such as any of the Exploding Dwarven Bolts introduced in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard.
- The location named in the letter may change depending on nearest named location when the letter is received
It has come to my attention you may have recently acquired a certain (Dwarven item) from (Town).
I'm not sure how such an object came to find itself resting there... but I've been trying to obtain one for my research.
If you still have it, or if not, find another one, I would be most appreciative if you were to bring it to me here in Markarth. I will pay handsomely.
- Important: If the player has an enchanted and/or tempered Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow in their inventory, when making the transaction with Calcelmo, it will be given to him. Place it in a followers inventory, nearby container, or drop it to avoid losing the better one.
- In-game, the letter is named Letter from Calcemo, even though his name is Calcelmo, with an extra L.
- It is also noted that if the Dragonborn sells and then buys back Keening (Skyrim), the letter will also be sent to the player.
- Strangely, if the Execution Hood is sold and bought back from a vendor, Calcelmo will act as if the item is a Dwemer artifact and send the letter asking to obtain it from the Dragonborn.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)