- Main article: Books (ESO Morrowind)
- Location: Council House in Sadrith Mora, Vvardenfell
- Author: Therana
- Collection: Vvardenfell Vvolumes
- Quest: A Hireling of House Telvanni
The council's dithering on the matter of Zaintiraris is unacceptable. Khajiiti mercenaries continue to gather outside the ruin, like locusts. I have it on good authority that House Redoran sent them there. I must admit, I didn't think those thick-headed zealots were capable of such a deception. I'm almost impressed. Almost.
They hammer on the shrine day and night — as if picks and hammers have any hope of dispersing the door's puzzle-wards. Simpletons. The secret to Sheogorath's riddles lies in their simplicity. Fortunately, Redoran scholars possess no capacity for abstract thinking. Can you believe they struggle with a riddle as simple as this?
"A family of skulls say 'How do you do?'
Two shout "We're one!" and three yell 'We're two!'
Five glare at 'three' as six laugh at 'four'
Just burn'em to open the Mad Prince's door."
Honestly, why must the followers of Sheogorath be such children? I suppose that question answers itself.
Do not fail me.
- The solution to the puzzle is as follows: The brazier near two skulls, then the one with three, then the one with five, then six.