- Main article: Spells (Morrowind)
Levitate is an Alteration spell in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It is used to make the caster rise up off the ground and thus, overcome gravity. The spell forms a purple disk under the caster's feet, though as a drawback, they can only move at walk speed.
- In Bravil: Daughter of the Niben, it is mentioned that many Ayleids used levitate to escape from invaders.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only) – Bravil: Daughter of the Niben
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only) – Bravil: Daughter of the Niben