Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Skills (Morrowind)
The skill level is increased while wearing light armor during combat. When a strike lands on a portion of the body covered in light armor, progress towards the skill increase a percentage. When the progression of the current skill level reaches 100%, the skill level increases by 1.
- Bosmer receive a +10 bonus
- Dunmer receive +5 bonus
- Imperial receive +5 bonus
- Khajiit receive +5 bonus
Skill books give a one-time bonus of 1 skill point when read.
- Main article: Skill Book (Morrowind)
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 21
- 36 Lessons of Vivec, Sermon 28
- Ice and Chitin
- Jornibret's Last Dance
- The Rear Guard
- Main article: Trainer (Morrowind)
- Aerin, at Andus Tradehouse (up to 100)
- Bolnor Andrani, at Hlaalu Council Manor, in Balmora (up to 54)
- Ruccia Conician, at Ebonheart (up to 70)
- Silius Fulcinius, at Telvanni Tower (up to 52)
- Stlubo Otiustiris, at Almurbalarammi (up to 62)
- Hanarai Assutlanipal, at Ald'ruhn (up to 54)
- Ridena Othren, at Fara's Hole in the Wall (up to 43)
- Dunsalipal Dun-Ahhe, at Sadrith Mora, Morag Tong Guild (up to 64)
- Vaveli Dralas, at Sadrith Mora, Morag Tong Guild (up to 49)
- Serjo Avon Oran, at the Oran Manor (up to 62)