Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lightning Cloak surrounds the caster by a wall of lightning. If an enemy hits or gets too close to the caster, the enemy is shocked for 8 points of damage. Also, if Lightning Cloak is active, its damage is applied to the Dragonborn's melee damage.
- Dual Casting doubles the range of the spell.
- The spell is not affected by the Augmented Shock perk.
- If the Dragonborn has the Disintegrate perk, the enemies will sometimes disintegrate when using the Lightning Cloak.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 355
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Faralda sells the spell in the College of Winterhold when the Dragonborn has 50 or more skill in Destruction.
- May be found in chests.
- Sometimes found on hostile mages.
- Ancano, Ondolemar, and Electromancers will use this spell when entering combat.
- Casting the spell does not harm the Dragonborn's followers.
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|