- Speak to Lorbumol gro-Aglakh at the Vivec Fighters Guild.
- Travel to Ald'ruhn to collect a debt from Lirielle Stoine in The Rat in the Pot.
- Lirielle will reveal that it was her brother who actually owed the money, but that he's been killed in Mallapi.
- (Optional) Travel to Mallapi to loot the place and make up the gold for the debt.
- Return to Lorbumol and pay the debt yourself to complete the quest.
Lorbumol gro-Aglakh at the Vivec Fighters Guild asks the Nerevarine to return 2,000 septims of debt money from Lirielle Stoine at The Rat in the Pot in Ald'ruhn.
By talking to Percius Mercius in the Ald'ruhn Fighters Guild, he will explain that it wasn't Lirielle who owes the money, but her brother Ruran Stoine. Ruran was murdered and he doubts that Lirielle has the money to pay the debt, and he suggests that the Nerevarine pay it himself. This is the same story that Lirielle will give, though she knows that Ruran was killed in Mallapi northeast of Gnaar Mok, where he went to seek his fortune.
Though it is not necessary to go to Mallapi, it may be worth the time, especially if it is unaffordable to part with the 2,000 gold. Mallapi is on the hills just northeast of Gnaar Mok as Lirielle mentioned. Ruran's corpse is in a dead end just inside the entrance under some water.
|Lorbumol gro-Aglakh has a job for me involving debt money that is owed.
|Lorbumol gro-Aglakh told me that Lirielle Stoine at The Rat in the Pot in Ald'ruhn owes our client 2000 gold.|
|Percius Mercius told me that Lirielle Stoine probably doesn't have 2000 gold, and that it was her brother, Ruran Stoine, who owed the money. Percius suggested that I pay the 2000 gold myself.|
|Lirielle Stoine told me that her brother Ruran Stoine owed the money and that she doesn't have 2000 gold. She told me her brother died seeking his fortune in Mallapi, which is northeast of Gnaar Mok.|
|Lorbumol gro-Aglakh thanked me for bringing him the 2000 gold Lirielle Stoine owed our client. He actually let me keep half of the money owed.
- One can also skip all the steps, simply choosing "debt money" thread with Lorbumol and paying 1,000 septims out of pocket.