Her husband has passed away, and she has taken over the shop in his absence. Recently, a group of Forsworn looted her caravan, and stole her Dibella Statue, which she claims is preventing her from making a profit.
Lisbet asks the Dragonborn to retrieve her stolen Dibella Statue"
Lisbet: "Imedhnain, I was just comparing the ledgers from last season."
Imedhnain: "Not too bad, I hope?"
Lisbet: "Worse. The loss of shipments from Forsworn attacks are really hitting us hard."
Lisbet: "Where's Cosnach, is that lazy idiot out drinking at the Silver-Blood Inn again? On my coin?"
Imedhnain: "He's just waiting for the shipments, Lisbet. He'll be back as soon as they come in."
Lisbet: "There are no shipments scheduled today. Stop covering for him!"
Imedhnain: "He's my cousin. Just give him another chance. Please."
Lisbet: "Fine, I won't fire him, but I'm doing this for your sake. Not his."
Cosnach: "No shipments have come in."
Lisbet: "What do I pay you for, to stand around all day? You're supposed to be bringing goods to the store."
Cosnach: "There are no goods to bring to the store. That's what I'm saying."
Lisbet: "Lazy oaf."
Lisbet: "Where are my goods? Did the shipment come in?"
Cosnach: "Only a few things came today. Cedran said he'd drop it off later."
Lisbet: "Cedran said he'd... what am I paying you for? Next time, you bring the shipment in yourself."
- "Arnleif and Sons Trading Company buys and sells anything you wandering types need."
- "No, I'm not Arnleif. Yes, I know it's called Arnleif and Sons."
- "The selection seems small, but we can provide whatever you need. Just ask."
- The location where the Dragonborn may be assigned to retrieve the statue is radiant. Possible locations include Deepwood Redoubt, Broken Tower Redoubt and Serpent's Bluff Redoubt.
- When spoken to during the feast for "The Taste of Death," she implies that she murdered and ate her husband by saying "He had such great taste."
- In conversation with the other cannibals, she mentions that she murdered her brother by saying, "I always prefer the liver myself. My brother had such a juicy liver."
This section contains bugs related to Lisbet. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If one ends up having the miscellaneous quest to bring back the statue of Dibella to Lisbet, but she has already been killed during "The Taste of Death," the statue will remain stuck in the inventory. Using a console command to spawn her again is the only way to get rid of the statue. To spawn her, type "
player.placeatme 000133A5" in the console — she will spawn nearby and start walking back home, then the quest may be completed.