|Llewellyn the Nightingale|
He can be asked to sing one of three songs:
- Ragnar the Red
- The Age of Oppression or The Age of Aggression - depending on which side is joined during the Civil War.
- Tale of the Tongues - only available after the completion of the main quest.
- Despite his name, he has no relation to the Nightingale faction whatsoever.
- Llewellyn is a traditionally Celtic/Welsh name, and one usually attributed to Bretons. However, Llewellyn the Nightingale is a Nord, and the Nords use primarily Nordic names (such as Ralof or Balgruuf). As such, Llewellyn is an oddity among Nords.
- Llewellyn's name is pronounced as pronounced as HUE-ELLEN.
This section contains bugs related to Llewellyn the Nightingale. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- He may sing the wrong song for the side chosen in the Civil War. (Age of Aggression rather than Age of Oppression and vice-versa)