Lord was a title often used in Tamriel. The term was applicable to most any form of nobility, as well as being used in reference to deities, such as Lord Vivec, or Lord Akatosh. In terms of nobles, it most often referred to great kings or councilors. For example, Hlaren Ramoran, a House Redoran councilor in the Third Era, was referred to as Lord of West Gash. The female derivative of the title was Lady.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena (First appearance)
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind