Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike many of the Orsimer met in the game, Lord Rugdumph is polite and charming, and is known for using big words incorrectly when speaking.
Burz gro-Khash wants the Hero to help an old family friend of his, Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak, at Lord Rugdumph's Estate near Lake Arrius. Head there and talk to Lord Rugdumph. His daughter, Lady Rogbut gra-Shurgak, has gone missing and must be found.
Some of Lord Rugdumph's comments include:
- "Let us conversate on the matter."
- "My daughter has been apprehensive."
- "Anon us most soon again, for sooth."
- "You found my belabored daughter! I will tell Burz gro-Khash about your indentures! Take this. It has been passed in my family for many generators."
- "Please search to the east of my sprawling abode. They have been known to vacate these premises. I am most gracious and truly woeful."
- "Horrible creatures! Replete with horror and evil. They roam freely eastward of the estate. I look forward to you exterminizing them."
- In Lord Rugdumph's bedroom, there is a nirnroot plant in a pot by the window. Next to the nirnroot is The Red Book of Riddles, a book found in only two places in Cyrodiil.