Unlike many of the Orsimer met in the game, Lord Rugdumph is polite and charming, and is known for using big words incorrectly when speaking.
Burz gro-Khash wants the Hero to help an old family friend of his, Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak, at Lord Rugdumph's Estate near Lake Arrius. Head there and talk to Lord Rugdumph. His daughter, Lady Rogbut gra-Shurgak, has gone missing and must be found.
Some of Lord Rugdumph's comments include:
- "Let us conversate on the matter."
- "My daughter has been apprehensive."
- "Anon us most soon again, for sooth."
- "You found my belabored daughter! I will tell Burz gro-Khash about your indentures! Take this. It has been passed in my family for many generators."
- "Please search to the east of my sprawling abode. They have been known to vacate these premises. I am most gracious and truly woeful."
- "Horrible creatures! Replete with horror and evil. They roam freely eastward of the estate. I look forward to you exterminizing them."
- In Lord Rugdumph's bedroom, there is a nirnroot plant in a pot by the window. Next to the nirnroot is The Red Book of Riddles, a book found in only two places in Cyrodiil.