|Lost Echo Cave|
|Location||Far west of Solitude, south of Steepfall Burrow|
Lost Echo Cave is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Lost Echo Cave is located in the Haafingar Hold. Stairs climb from the main road to this cave, which has a wooden door. It appears to be an old Nordic tomb. It seems to be empty at first glance, consisting of only two rooms, but a secret door opens if a Glowing Mushroom is burned in the ceremonial brazier. Inside are Falmer and their chaurus, along with three chests.
"A mighty lord deserves a mighty offering
But he who fell on this spot asked to be remembered humbly
We who served at his hand, however, do not want his brilliance to be forgotten
Thus, to honor him, one needs only to look to the simple, glowing fungus on these cave walls
For no matter how mighty or humble one may be in life
We all return to the same ground from which this mushroom blooms"
(from Old Tome)
- The chest in the Falmer tent at the end of the cave will hold one of the books that Urag gro-Shub needs the Dragonborn to retrieve.
- Silana Petreia may appear here if the quest from the Companions to rescue her has been taken.
- There are numerous Chaurus Eggs and Glowing mushrooms in this cave.
- There is a Quicksilver Ore vein in the first room with the Falmer.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)