|Location||Next to Labyrinthian|
The Lost Valkygg is inside Labyrinthian, which is southeast of Morthal in the mountains. The entrace to Lost Valkygg is up two sets of stairs east of the circular building where the Wooden Mask is located.
Draugr Deathlords may spawn from the very beginning (confirmed at lvl 1). This can make the tomb dangerous for low-level characters.
- Draugr (leveled)
- Ebony Bow
- Ebony Greatsword
- Kahvozein's Fang (possible location).
- Pickpocket Skill Book Aevar Stone-Singer.
- Leveled loot.
- Dart Traps
- Pressure plate puzzle
This section contains bugs related to Lost Valkygg. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If stuck behind the three-bar gate, it is possible to fast-travel from this location.
- Sometimes this mechanism is bugged and works backwards, leaving the gate open and the three floor activation buttons just make the bars go up.
- When Lost Valkygg is cleared it will list the Labyrinthian as being cleared, even if Labyrinthian hasn't been accessed yet.
- In the Valkygg Passages there are two sets of trap doors near the entry way. If the Dragonborn shuts the second trapdoor, the game freezes. (Hasn't been confirmed on versions higher than 1.0.4)