Driven mad by the death of her husband, Saeel, she wishes to resurrect him from the dead. Her husband was an Imperial soldier who died in combat twenty five years prior . His body was burned before Lu'ah could raise it. 
Upon entering the cavern, Lu'ah berates the Dragonborn for "disturbing her work," and then attacks. She attacks first in Ansilvund Excavation, and then later again in the Ansilvund Burial Chambers, in spirit form, lamenting that she could not bring back her husband who had died in the Great War. In the burial chambers, she will be aided by Holgeir and Fjori in the form of draugr. Holgeir and Fjori were to be the vessels of Lu'ah and her late husband, had her experiments not gone awry. 
- A Love Beyond Death
- Finding Queen Freydis's Sword
- Finding a copy of The Wild Elves for Urag gro-Shub
- Her last name might indicate that she hails from Skaven, Hammerfell.
- She may not appear in Ansilvund Excavation, but in the Burial Chambers instead.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)