Lucky Lorenz can sometimes be found floating in the water underneath the stairs in the front of the crushed house.
- The character's name, coupled with the fact that a falling tree has apparently crushed his house and killed him, is an example of Bethesda's trademark dark humour.
- Lucky Lorenz is found with a copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid lying by his body.
- A shrine of Dibella can be found inside the shack.
- Seeing how he has a copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid, and a Shrine of Dibella likely means he was an active follower of Dibella.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)