Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||North of Rorikstead|
Inside there are several common clutter items, skeevers, and Lund, the deceased owner of the shack, lying on the bed. This hut has a usable cooking pot along with some common food items. There are a few books, two bottles of Honningbrew Mead, alchemy ingredients, and an unlocked chest.
- Just outside and to the northwest is a tumulus with a silver ring behind a basket of bread and apples.
- The phial of poison found in the hut may have been for the skeevers (or possibly Lund had committed suicide by willingly drinking the poison. This theory is further enforced by the ring on a gravestone near the hut. Lund may have committed suicide due to the death of a loved one).
- Dotted around the house's interior sector are a number of rocks and cliffs that resemble those in the accompanying exterior sector; it is possible that the interior mesh once had transparent windows to view them as it also has meshwork past the glass. These appear on the map as blobs sometimes mistaken for caves.
- There is a mount of a skeever's head above the fireplace, a possible allusion to Lund's death.
- There are three bowls on the ground with some food in them suggesting that the skeevers might have been Lund's pets.
This section contains bugs related to Lund's Hut. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dragonborn may fall through the floor, but will be returned to the starting position after a moment. When entering Lund's hut, the