Luronk gro-Glurzog is an Orsimer commoner living in his home in the Temple District of the Imperial City. An honest citizen, he is a victim of Audens Avidius' criminal activity. Avidius, a captain of the guard, exploits his position to get unfair fines out of citizens. Luronk, along with his best friend, Ruslan, have both been victims of this treatment.
Both Luronk and Ruslan must be convinced to go to Itius Hayn and tell him what happened.
Luronk is needed to help stop Audens from exploiting more people.
The storage upgrade can be stolen from his house.
"Hey stranger, can you spare a few coins? I've just been shaken down by that bastard watchman and he took my last septim."
- Imperial City "I'm quite behind on current events, I'm afraid. I can't be of any help to you."
- Take three. I have plenty to spare "Blessings of Akatosh upon you!"
- Sorry. I'm broke myself "I don't get paid until tomorrow. I guess I'll just have to wait to eat 'til then."
- "Can I beg a favor of you?"
- "I'm going to keep a low profile for a while."
- "Take my advice. Stay away from the watchmen."
- Luronk is one of two people that can initiate the quest "Imperial Corruption." The other person to talk to in order to initiate the quest is a Redguard named Ruslan.
- Luronk was a part of an unfinished quest involving the Black Horse Courier.