Visit the Statue of Sheogorath for the Pilgrimages of the Four Corners.
- "Back already? Well, go ahead, drink up. It's free."
- "Back again? I dunno, pal. You look like you've had plenty. Or maybe you ALWAYS look that way."
- "Sorry, pal. You've had enough. Go get some exercise or something."
- Lustidrike is one of the only two friendly and named Scamps in Morrowind.
- Lustidrike gives out free Sujamma to "followers" of Sheogorath.
- Lustidrike's name may be a pun based on Norwegian "Lyst i drikke", which means "Really enjoys drinks".