If the Dragonborn pursues the Thieves Guild quest-line, then, at one point, the Dragonborn will deliver moon sugar to Ri'saad. Doing so will unlock all Khajiit trading caravan merchants as fences for stolen goods.
Sometimes, Ma'dran will appear at the Dragonborn's wedding.
- "I welcome you friend, how may I serve you?"
- "May your road lead you to warm sands."
- "The warm sand of Elsweyr is far away from here."
- "I hope you will come to do business with us again."
- "May the sun keep you warm even in this land of bitter cold."
- "Warm sands, friend. How may I serve you?
- "Quite the opposite, in fact. The soldiers are some of our best customers, for we offer supplies and wares they cannot obtain by other means. It was Ri'saad's idea to come here now, while the land is in turmoil. Where others saw only danger, he saw opportunity."
- According to Khajiiti culture, the prefix, "Ma", means, "Child, Apprentice", and is, "also used to imply virginity."