- Main article: Relics of the Crusader
The Hero has answered the call and has set forth to find the remaining Relics of the Crusader.
At the Priory of the Nine, they have discovered from Sir Ralvas, one of the old Knights of the Nine, that the Mace of Zenithar can be found in the Chapel of Zenithar in Leyawiin, a task that cost him his life.
|Level||Base Value||Weight||Base Damage||Health||Enchantments||Charge||# of Uses||Weapon ID|
|1-4||161||18||12||250|| Fire Damage 2 pts for 2 secs|
Turn Undead up to level 1 for 5 secs
|5-6||273||22||15||300|| Fire Damage 4 pts for 2 secs|
Turn Undead up to level 3 for 5 secs
|7-9||485||26||17||375|| Fire Damage 6 pts for 2 secs|
Turn Undead up to level 5 for 5 secs
|10-12||788||30||19||450|| Fire Damage 8 pts for 2 secs|
Turn Undead up to level 7 for 5 secs
|13-16||1261||34||21||550|| Fire Damage 10 pts for 2 secs|
Turn Undead up to level 9 for 5 secs
|17-20||2114||38||23||650|| Fire Damage 12 pts for 2 secs|
Turn Undead up to level 14 for 5 secs
|21+||4017||42||25||750|| Fire Damage 14 pts for 2 secs|
Turn Undead up to level 17 for 5 secs
- Base Value refers to the value without factoring the effects of Mercantile skill or NPC disposition.
- Base Damage refers to the base damage rating without factoring the effects of the appropriate Blade or Blunt skill, or the condition of the weapon.
- Crusader's arm is actually regarded as a skill level-up, and therefore it will not show that your Blunt Skill has been increased. It is therefore advisable to remove this piece of weaponry before training at a blunt weapon trainer. The same goes for Sword of the Crusader.
- The Boots of the Crusader are needed to complete the quest to get the mace.