Madness Weapons are one of the two new weapon sets in The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles expansion. For these weapons, the hero must collect madness ore and give it to the craftsman in Cutter's Weapons in Crucible, who can make madness armor or weapons at the Hero's request.
- Madness Arrow – requires 1 piece of madness ore for 25 arrows
- Madness Axe – requires 2 pieces of madness ore
- Madness Bow – requires 2 pieces of madness ore
- Madness Claymore – requires 4 pieces of madness ore
- Madness Sword – requires 3 pieces of madness ore
These items can be enchanted if the proper matrix is provided when they are made. The enchantment strength and quality of the weapon is leveled and therefore depends on when the Hero had the weapon made. All madness and amber weapons have the same leveled damage health enchantment.
- Keep in mind that these crafted items, along with items forged from amber ore, are leveled items. For more details, see the specific page (listed above) for the weapon one seeks. There is no difference between forged madness and amber weapons of the same type (e.g. longsword), unless they are of a different level. Warhammers and maces cannot be made from madness, only amber.
|Weapons in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion|
|Arrows • Bows • Battle Axes • Claymores • Daggers • Longswords • Maces • Shortswords • War Axes • Warhammers|
|Amber Weapons • Bound Weapons • Daedric Weapons • Dark Seducer Weapons • Dremora Weapons • Durable Weapons • Dwarven Weapons • Ebony Weapons • Elven Weapons • Glass Weapons • |
Golden Saint Weapons • Iron Weapons • Madness Weapons • Silver Weapons • Steel Weapons
|Staves • Enchanted Weapons • Unique Weapons • Console Commands (Blade • Blunt • Bow • Staff)|
|Blade • Blunt • Marksman|