Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Madwoman is encountered randomly throughout Skyrim. She is an Elder woman who will ask for a shot with the Wabbajack. Obeying her wish causes her to transform into a rabbit. A bounty of 40 is accumulated for the act, which is immediately removed after. She can be found wandering Skyrim before and after completion of the quest "The Mind of Madness."
- She carries a pair of tongs. This is most likely a reference to the Shivering Isles quest in which Tove the Unrestful asks the Hero to find calipers and tongs.
- For a miscellaneous character wearing only a roughspun tunic and footwraps (both with an armor rating of 0), the Madwoman seems to be able to withstand several more hits from weapons that would normally instantly kill an enemy with a much higher armor rating. This could be due to the Wabbajack's tendency to cast very powerful destruction spells.
- The fact that she is turned into a Rabbit and that she is called "Madwoman" could be a reference to Alice in Wonderland, the popular book written by Lewis Carol, as the main character, Alice almost goes mad going after a white rabbit.
- "The master has gone but Dervenin will find him. Dervenin should not have gone."
- "Vacation is where the head is. That is what Dervenin told us about our master. He's cozy in his Solitude."
- "Don't go to the Blue Palace. The master is on vacation. Don't listen to Dervenin. Don't do it."
- "Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack."