Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Maelstrom, also known as the Maelstrom Arena or Arena: Maelstrom is a location that appears in The Elder Scrolls Online: Orsinium. It is a pocket realm of Oblivion ruled over by Fa-Nuit-Hen, consisting of multiple arenas created by his Barons Who Move Like This.
Vale of the SurrealEdit
(Themed like Shivering Isles)
- Dark Seducer – various types
- Bone Colossi
- Flesh Atronach
- Golden Saint Boss Maxus the Many
(Themed like Clockwork City)
- Dwarven Spider
- Dwarven Sphere
- Dwarven Centurion
- Boss: 3x Dwarven Centurions, named Centurion Champion each
Dome of Toxic ShockEdit
- Clockwork Sentries
- Dwarven Spiders
- Dwarven Spheres
- Scavengers, Various Types:
- Achelir (Round 1) – Redguard boss using Flame magick
- Aihrima (Round 2) – Khajiit boss using shock magic
- Kothheid (Round 3) – Nord scavenger using melee and flame magic
Rink of Frozen BloodEdit
(Themed after Wrothgarian Mountains)
- Auroral Guardians – spectral Bears
- Deathless Wolves – Undead Wolves – summoned by the Hernes
- Various Herne
- Leimeinid – Nereid variants
- Leimeinid Oracles – Nereid variants
- Frost Atronach
- Troll Breaker (Troll Variant) – will not attack, but will attempt to break platform the Vestige is standing on
- Angirgoth (Herne Boss of Round One)
- Ogre Elder (Ogre Boss of Round 2)
- Aki (Giant Boss – Round 3)
- Viki (Giant Boss – Round 3)
- Matriarch Runa – Giant Boss (Giantess)
(Themed after Mephala's realm)
- Dire Wasps – Giant Wasp variant
- Dread Scorpions
- Spiderkith (various)
- Flesh Atronach
- Venomous Hoarvors – Venomous Hoarvor variants
- Void Lurcher – Lurcher variant
- [?] – Boss of Round 1
- [?] – Boss or Round 2
- Spiderkith Captain – Spiderkith boss of Round 3
- Xivilai Toxicoli – Xivilai Round 4 Boss
- Final Boss: Champion of Atrocity (Spider Daedra Boss)
Vault of UmbrageEdit
(Ayleid Ruin themed ruin in Black Marsh (likely Murkmire)
- Dremora – various types
- Flame Atronachs
- Infernal Destroyers – Fiery Lurcher variant
- Flame Knight – Xivilai boss of Round 4
Theater of DespairEdit
(Based on Deadlands)
- [?] – Boss of Round 2
- Xivilai Ravager – Xivilai Boss of Round 3
- [?] – Boss of Round 4
- Ash Titan – Daedric Titan Boss (Round 5)
Arena 0: Redguard ManorEdit
The starting point of the Arena is a Redguard Manor. It is surrounded in a circle of rocks and boulders, the manor located in a barren desert with a small river. Fa-Nuit-Hen can be found inside the farthest house with Tutor Riparius, alongside the hall with the champion busts. The portal is located inside the doors behind him.
Arena 1: Vale of the SurrealEdit
Arena 2: Seht's BalconyEdit
Arena 3: Drome of Toxic ShockEdit
Arena 4: Seht's FlywheelEdit
A second arena themed after Sotha Sil's city, this arena is similar to the Balcony. The design is different, being much more closed in with a thick brass pillar towering in the center. It is surrounded by tall brass walls.
Arena 5: Rink of Frozen BloodEdit
A sub-zero arena based off the Wrothgarian Mountains. It is a large pond with toxic freezing water and three vulnerable ice platforms. There are a number of trees and mountains surrounding it.
Arena 6: Spiral ShadowsEdit
An arena based off the Spiral Skein, this location contains gloomy fog and an eroded stone landscape. There are glowing mushrooms and stone structures dotting the arena.
Arena 7: Vault of UmbrageEdit
Another arena based off Murkmire, this location takes place in an underground Ayleid ruin. Moss hangs from the ceiling while mushrooms grow on the ground.
Arena 8: Igneous CisternEdit
The Igneous Cistern takes place in a cavern found deep underground. It is surrounded by lava, with barren dirt mounds making up the only traversable land.
Arena 9: Theater of DespairEdit
Survive the nine arenas of Maelstrom.
|Planes of Oblivion|
|Daedric Princes' planes||Apocrypha (Hermaeus Mora) • Ashpit (Malacath) • Coldharbour (Molag Bal)|
Colored Rooms (Meridia) • Deadlands (Mehrunes Dagon) • Evergloam (Nocturnal) • Hircine's Hunting Grounds
|Pocket Realms||Chimera of Desolation (Mehrunes Dagon) • Havoc Wellhead • Infernace • Lord Velian's Plane • Maelstrom (Fa-Nuit-Hen) • Paradise (Mankar Camoran)|