- Conjure Boneman - Summon a Boneman archer from the Soul Cairn for 60 seconds.
- Conjure Mistman - Summon a Mistman from the Soul Cairn for 60 seconds.
- Conjure Wrathman - Summon a Wrathman from the Soul Cairn for 60 seconds.
- Summon Arvak - Summon Arvak, an undead horse from the Soul Cairn.
- Heal Undead - Heals the undead target 75 points, but not the living, atronachs or machines.
- Necromantic Healing - Heals the undead target 10 points per second, but not the living, atronachs or machines.
- Stendarr's Aura - For 60 seconds, undead in melee range take 10 points sun damage per second.
- Sun Fire - Ball of sunlight that does 25 points of damage to undead.
- Vampire's Bane - Sunlight explosion that does 40 points of damage in a 15 foot radius to undead.
- Drain Life - Works similar to the original Vampiric Drain in that it absorbs health, but rather than a stream of energy it's a projectile similar to the fireball spell.
- Raise Dead - A very powerful version of the Raise Zombie spell and can raise almost any creature or person for 120 seconds.
- Vampiric Grip - Allows the Dragonborn to essentially lift almost any creature or person off the ground and hold them in the air at the cost of Magicka upkeep.
- Summon Gargoyle - Casting the spell at the ground will summon a Gargoyle for 120 seconds.
- Corpse Curse - Targets who fail to resist remain paralyzed for 10 seconds.
- Bats - Allows the Dragonborn to turn into a cloud of bats that fly forward several feet before reforming as a Vampire Lord.
- Vampire Sight - Grants Night Vision for 60 seconds.
- Detect All Creatures - Sends out a sonar-like pulse that reveals all forms of life, living or undead, in a white aura for a few seconds.
- Mist Form - Transforms the Dragonborn into an invulnerable cloud of mist for 23 seconds. During this time health, magicka, and stamina regenerate.
- Supernatural Reflexes - Time grinds to a near halt for 23 seconds, but the Dragonborn is not affected as much by the disparity.
- Drain Vitality - Coax both magical and mortal energies from your hapless opponent.
- Soul Tear - Your Thu'um cuts through flesh and shatters soul, commanding the will of the fallen.
- Summon Durnehviir - "Durnehviir! Hear my Voice and come forth from the Soul Cairn. I summon you in my time of need."
- Blessing of Auriel - You are 10% more effective with missile weapons.
- Blood of the Ancients - Your Vampiric Drain spell absorbs Magicka and Stamina from your victims for x days.
- Tainted Blood of the Ancients - Your Vampiric Drain spell absorbs Magicka and Stamina from your victims for 1 day, but at the cost of 30 less health.
- Vampiric Blood Rested - Sleeping in a coffin as a vampire grants a 10% Resist Magic bonus.
- Weakened Soul - Health, Magicka and Stamina recover slowly while in the Soul Cairn and are reduced by 45 points.
The Vampire Lord skill tree includes eleven perks. The left side of the tree deals with Night Powers, the right side deals with Blood Magic and the central column consists of passive perks that function like abilities.
|Power of the Grave||50 point bonus to health, magicka and stamina as a Vampire Lord.||None|
|Detect All Creatures||Night Power: Detect all creatures, even dwarven automatons.||Power of the Grave|
|Mist Form||Night Power: Turn into an invulnerable mist, while health, magicka, and stamina regenerate.||Detect All Creatures|
|Supernatural Reflexes||Night Power: Everything slows down while you move faster.||Mist Form|
|Blood Healing||Killing a person with a power attack bite restores all your health.||Power of the Grave|
|Unearthly Will||Night Powers and Blood Magic cost 33% less.||Power of the Grave|
|Poison Talons||Melee attacks do 20 points of poison damage.||Unearthly Will/Blood Healing|
|Night Cloak||In combat you are surrounded by a cloud of bats that feed on enemies within melee range.||Poison Talons|
|Vampiric Grip||Blood Magic: Can pull a creature to you from a distance, and do choking damage once it's close.||Power of the Grave|
|Summon Gargoyle||Blood Magic: Can conjure a gargoyle to fight for you.||Vampiric Grip|
|Corpse Curse||Blood Magic: Target is paralyzed.||Summon Gargoyle|
Perk points allocated to the tree cannot be undone, although the vampirism can be cured through Falion's ritual. Requiring a filled Black Soul Gem, the affliction is reversed but all perks remain. Aela the Huntress offers lycanthropy as a poultice for the vampirism. Unlocking perks in the werewolf skill tree also remain if the Dragonborn becomes a vampire again.
Each new perk requires a few more feedings than the last. A total of 156 people need to be fed upon to complete the entire tree.
|Bestial Strength||1||Do 25% more damage as a werewolf.||N/A|
|2||Do 50% more damage as a werewolf.||N/A|
|3||Do 75% more damage as a werewolf.||N/A|
|4||Do 100% more damage as a werewolf.||N/A|
|Totem of Ice Brothers||
Werewolf Totem of Brotherhood howl calls Ice Wolves.*
|Totem of the Predator||Werewolf Totem of Hunt howl has extended range, and shows whether the targets are not in combat, searching or actively in combat.*||Bestial Strength|
|Totem of Terror||Werewolf Howl of Terror affects even higher level creatures.||Bestial Strength|
|Totem of the Moon||Werewolf Totem of Brotherhood howl calls werewolves.*||Totem of Ice Brothers|
|Animal Vigor||100 point bonus to health and stamina in beast form.||Bestial Strength|
|Gorging||Feeding heals twice as much health.||Animal Vigor|
|Savage Feeding||Able to feed off most dead creatures. Feeding off creatures instead of people only provides half the extended time.||Gorging|
*The quest Totems of Hircine must be completed before these will become useable.
Each new perk requires a few more feedings than the last. A total of 165 people need to be fed upon to complete the entire tree.
To speed up leveling, it is smart to take the Savage Feeding perk as soon as possible, since it will allow you to feed on animals as well (e.g. goats and foxes make easy targets).
[On XBOX] For some reason, after killing and feeding on a target, you can cast the Soul Trap spell upon the body once you are out of Beast Form in order to trigger a second feeding on that corpse which contributes toward leveling the Werewolf perk tree. This speeds up the leveling for Werewolf perks quite a bit.