Magic Anomalies are creatures found during events resulting from the "Eye of Magnus," "Containment," and the "Aftershock" quests. They are fast, agile creatures that are highly-resistant to magic and difficult to hit.
Once slain, anomalies explode into a large ball of raw magic, dealing no damage to surrounding creatures. Their final bodies appear as fine blue dust on the ground or in the air where they were last floating.
- Winterhold, during the quest "Containment."
- College of Winterhold, during quest "The Eye of Magnus."
- At the ruptures during the quest "Aftershock," one of which being south to southeast of Rannveig's Fast.
- They make the same noises as an ice wraith when attacked.
- Can give the Dragonborn an ice bite, which says "Ice Wraith Bite" as a description.
- They are one of the few enemies in game without a level cap, meaning that they level with the Dragonborn indefinitely.
- When their health is low, they may turn and try to stay out of melee-combat range.
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)|
|Animals||Ants • Bear • Cave Bear • Chicken • Cow • Deer • Dog • Elk • Fox • Goat • Hawk • Horker • Horse|
Ice Wolf • Mammoth • Mudcrab • Rabbit • Sabre Cat • Salmon • Skeever • Slaughterfish • Snow Bear • Snow Fox • Wolf
|Creatures||Chaurus • Frostbite Spider • Frost Troll • Giant • Hagraven • Ice Wraith • Spriggan • Troll|
|Daedra||Dremora • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Storm Atronach|
|Undead||Corrupted Shade • Dragon Priest • Draugr • Ghost • Magic Anomaly • Skeleton|
Subjugated Ghost • Wisp • Wispmother • Vampire
|Animunculi||Dwarven Centurion • Dwarven Sphere • Dwarven Spider|
|Dragons||Dragon • Blood Dragon • Frost Dragon • Elder Dragon • Ancient Dragon • Skeletal Dragon|