Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mammoth Cheese Bowl is a food item in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. When eaten, it restores 10 points of health and 15 points of stamina. It is found in giant camps, and is harvestable from large hide sacks of mammoth cheese.
- Orotheim, on a table near a cooking pot.
- Two mammoth cheese bowls come with the alchemy lab for Honeyside, the purchasable house in Riften.
- White Phial, may spawn on the counter.
- In giant camps, two to three sacks of mammoth cheese that can be harvested for a bowl each.
- In Broken Limb Camp there are mammoth cheese bowls and sacks, but taking them is considered "stealing."
- In some camps, mammoth cheese sacks have a flap of hide stitched over them, which prevents the cheese from being harvested by the Dragonborn.
- Having the Green Thumb Alchemy perk allows for the collection of two bowls of mammoth cheese per sack.