Widow Vabdas' DeedEdit
"Do not fear me,. Listen, and I will tell you how I was murdered by Lugrub gro-Ogdum."
- Lugrub gro-Ogdum "I came to the mines to get fresh kwama eggs for my family. Lugrub gro-Ogdum was sleeping, and I snuck past him. When I found enough eggs, I went back the way I came, only this time Lugrub was awake. Lugrub murdered me so that no one would know he failed his duty. He dropped the broken axe he used next to my body in the water behind me."
- broken axe "Take the axe from the water behind me as proof of Lugrub's crimes."
- land deed "Do not let them take my lands. Avenge my death and let my wife live in peace."
(After picking up the axe)
"You have heard my story. Do what you will."
- (If Lugrub is dead) "Lugrub is dead and my death is avenged. Speak with Darius and do not let him take my wife's land. Then I can rest."
- broken axe "Show the axe to Darius."
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Appears as a ghost or a spirit)