Manwe's Dues is obtained from Ranis Athrys in Balmora, after completion of the first four quests by Ajira. This quest is given at the same time as the Recruit Llarar Bereloth quest; they are separate in all aspects except being close in location. Manwe has not payed dues for years and now owes 2000 septims. The Nerevarine can convince Manwe to pay or just kill her.
- Speak to Ranis Athrys in Balmora Mages Guild.
- Find Manwe in the Punabi cave.
- Convince Manwe to pay, kill her or pay the dues for her.
- You can bribe Manwe quite easily to get her disposition up high, even with a low Mercantile skill, to make her pay the dues. This is a quick and easy way to get the money, especially for lower-levelled players who do not know if they are able to kill Manwe.
- Return to Ranis.
After completing Ajira's first four quests, if the player speaks with Ranis Athrys about mages guild duties, they will ask the player to collect the guild dues of Manwe, who has not payed in years. Manwe lives in Punabi. To get there, the player needs to take the road south from Balmora and east past Moonmoth Legion Fort, and across the bridge northeast of the ford, until they reach a lake. Punjabi is on the trail northeast of the lake.
Upon getting there, speaking with Manwe will reveal that she no longer has any interest in the mages guild, and no longer wishes to be a part of it. She will tell the player to pay her dues themselves if they need to be paid so badly. However, upon getting her disposition up, she will give the player the money. Alternatively, the player may kill her and take the money from her corpse.
Upon getting the money (or not), return to Edwinna Elbert to pay the dues and finish the quest.
|Manwe, a Guild member in Punabi, has not paid any Guild dues in three months. Ranis asked me to find Manwe and collect the dues from her. To get to Punabi, I should go south from Balmora and take the road east past Fort Moonmoth. I should cross the bridge northeast of the Fort and continue east until I reach the lake. The old Dunmer stronghold of Marandas is just south of the lake. Punabi is on the trail that leads northeast from the lake.
|Manwe suggested that I pay the gold myself.|
|Manwe finally agreed to pay the 2000 gold she owes. I need to deliver this gold to Ranis Athrys in Balmora.|
|I gave Manwe's Guild Dues to Ranis Athrys.
- In the Construction Set can be found a journal entry #30 for a Manwe's Dues quest that is never used: "Manwe says that she is no longer a member of the Mages Guild and refuses to pay the dues."