- Main article: Mages Guild Quests (Morrowind)
Manwe's Dues is obtained from Ranis Athrys in Balmora, after completion of the first four quests by Ajira. This quest is given at the same time as the Recruit Llarar Bereloth quest; they are separate in all aspects except being close in location. Manwe has not payed dues for years and now owes 2000 septims. The Nerevarine can convince Manwe to pay or just kill her.
- Speak to Ranis Athrys in Balmora Mages Guild.
- Find Manwe in the Punabi cave.
- Convince Manwe to pay, kill her or pay the dues for her.
- You can bribe Manwe quite easily to get her disposition up high, even with a low Mercantile skill, to make her pay the dues. This is a quick and easy way to get the money, especially for lower-levelled players who do not know if they are able to kill Manwe.
- Return to Ranis.
|Manwe, a Guild member in Punabi, has not paid any Guild dues in three months. Ranis asked me to find Manwe and collect the dues from her. To get to Punabi, I should go south from Balmora and take the road east past Fort Moonmoth. I should cross the bridge northeast of the Fort and continue east until I reach the lake. The old Dunmer stronghold of Marandas is just south of the lake. Punabi is on the trail that leads northeast from the lake.
|Manwe suggested that I pay the gold myself.|
|Manwe finally agreed to pay the 2000 gold she owes. I need to deliver this gold to Ranis Athrys in Balmora.|
|I gave Manwe's Guild Dues to Ranis Athrys.
- In the Construction Set can be found a journal entry #30 for a Manwe's Dues quest that is never used: "Manwe says that she is no longer a member of the Mages Guild and refuses to pay the dues."