|Mara's Eye Pond|
|Location||South of Morvunskar|
Mara's Eye Pond is a small pond with an islet in the middle (perhaps the pupil of the "Eye" of Mara). Blood stains lead from a waterlogged boat to a hidden trap door that leads to Mara's Eye Den. Mudcrabs roam the outskirts of the pond as well as the small island. A few Spriggans are found near the area.
There is a boat with a sack, a box, and an oar in it, as well as a lantern indicating that this is a possible smuggler's hideout. Weird noises can also be heard around this little island. Strangely, despite not being linked to any waterways, the waters of the pond have a fairly strong northerly current.
Mara's Eye Pond is a short distance east of Gallows Rock.
- Mara's Eye Den - The access is through a trap door found on the small island in the lake.
Mara's Eye DenEdit
- Two hostile levelled Vampires and a Smuggler will be waiting inside the den. (The Smuggler may have been killed by the Vampires.)
- Inside the den is the Smuggler's Journal, on a table near the entrance, which explains the presence of the Vampires and the executioner's block. Below the Vampires' living area is a pool where two holding cages can be found, as well as two chests, and a sculpture of a bird (similar to those found in many dungeons and ruins) with a coin purse in its mouth.
- Of the two cages at the bottom of the well, only one needs to be picked, with a levelled lock. The other is free to open, and contains the body of a Vigilant of Stendarr.
- Of the two chests in the den, only one is locked.
- A woodcutter's axe can also be found in the den.
- The skill book Guide To Better Thieving sits on top of pile of crates with other books and soul gem.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)