The Imperial City Market District is located in the northeast section of the Imperial City and is the main center for trade and commerce. The greatest selection of items in the province can be found in the Market District.
This level of commerce makes this district one of the busiest and the streets are almost always full.
Roughly north to south:
- Divine Elegance, Proprietor: Palonirya – clothing
- Mystic Emporium, Proprietor: Calindil – spells, scrolls and soul gems (also Aurelinwae, Wizard's Tower merchant)
- Slash 'N Smash, Proprietor: Urbul gro-Orkulg – axes and blunt weapons
- The Gilded Carafe, Proprietor: Claudette Perrick – alchemy ingredients (also Othrelos, Sneak trainer)
- The Best Defense, Proprietors: Maro Rufus – light armor and repair, Varnado – heavy armor, training and repair
- Stonewall Shields, Proprietor: Viator Accius – shields, armor and repair
- Edgar's Discount Spells, Proprietor: Edgar Vautrine – cheap low-skill spells, perhaps good for training
- Rindir's Staffs, Proprietor: Rindir – magical staffs and robes
- Three Brothers Trade Goods, Proprietors: Tertullian Verus, Cicero Verus and Sergius Verus – miscellaneous goods
- Jensine's "Good As New" Merchandise, Proprietor: Jensine – described as a pawnbroker
- The Copious Coinpurse, Proprietor: Thoronir – miscellaneous goods
- First Edition, Proprietor: Phintias – books
- The Merchants Inn, Proprietor: Velus Hosidius – food, drink and beds (also Nilphas Omellian, Fighter's Stronghold merchant)
- A Fighting Chance, Proprietor: Rohssan – weapons, armor, repair and armorer training
- The Feed Bag, Proprietor: Delos Fandas – food and drink
- Red Diamond Jewelry, Proprietor: Hamlof Red-Tooth – jewelry and fine clothing
- The Main Ingredient, Proprietor: Ogier Georick – alchemy ingredients
Other points of interestEdit
- Imperial City Sewers.
- The Office of Imperial Commerce, Vinicia Melissaeia – Where a house can be purchased.
- Black Horse Courier – The only newspaper in Cyrodiil.
- Warehouse, Gelephor – Item storage.
- If the Hero creates a riot spell (Frenzy with a large radius) and uses it too many times when most of the shopkeepers are outside, they will kill each other and will not respawn. This also means that one must be passive inside the Market District. There are some quests that use people from the Market District.
- Several of the shops in the Market District are named after real shops in Bethesda, Maryland.