Master Robes are an item of enchanted clothing. The robes increase magicka regeneration by 150% and are the best of the non-unique mage robes. Like other mage robes, they have different variations that reduces the Magicka cost of different schools of magic.
- These robes have a black and red theme to them, they have no matching hood.
- They can be bought from teachers at the College of Winterhold once the Dragonborn has reached level 32. Proficiency in any school does not effect whether the robes are sold.
- Can also be bought at Radiant Raiment, once Dragonborn's magic is at a certain level.
- High ranking teachers at the College, such as Tolfdir and Faralda, wear them.
- They can also be bought from Enthir and Khajiit Traders around Skyrim.
- Master Robes of Alteration
- Master Robes of Destruction
- Master Robes of Restoration
- Master Robes of Conjuration
- Master Robes of Illusion
- Taron Dreth's Robes