- For other uses, see Mazte.
Matze is a type of food found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
Matze restores 10 stamina, increases resistance to frost damage, and decreases the target's magicka regeneration.
- Matze can be compared to a strong rice beer, since it’s a beer made from saltrice.
- “Matze” is the Dunmer word for beer.
- "Mazte" is a Hebrew word for unleavened bread. Beer is often referred to as liquid bread, thus the association.
- This item is named "Matze" although, according to lore and its previous appearance, it should be spelled "Mazte."