|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
|Have an image that helps illustrate this faction?|
Then please upload it!
For more information please consult our image policies
|Known Members||See below|
The Maulborn came into being when a Tribunal Temple member by the name of Urili Vox watched her son Meram being executed by the goddess Almalexia for attempting to steal an artifact belonging to the saint Veloth for the Daedric Prince Boethiah. Almalexia killed Meram as Urili begged her for mercy. Later Urili heard the whispers of Boethiah that had told her son and sworn vengeance on Almalexia and the Tribunal. Urili wove an intricate plot to overthrow the Tribunal's rule and bring back the worship of the three anticipations Azura, Mephala and Boethiah back to Morrowind.
- A Motive for Heresy — Learn about Vox's past.
- Payback — Inflict the Maulborn with their own plague.
- Plague Bringer — find and kill the creator of the Llodos Plague.
- Proprietary Formula — Collect samples of the Maulborn curative.
- The Mournhold Underground — Investigate the Mournhold Sewers for signs of the Maulborn presence.
- The Seal of Three — stop the Maulborn from completing their plot against the Tribunal
- Death Trap — Learn what's happening in the Obsidian Gorge
- The Judgment of Veloth — Confront Magistrix Vox and end her schemes.
- Magistrix Vox (Leader)
- Maulborn Commander Arvys
- Maulborn Commander Kalara
- Maulborn General Darvasen
- Nostra Breva
- Plague Husk (creature created by Maulborn)
- Maulborn Black Knight
- Maulborn Emissary
- Maulborn Enforcer
- Maulborn Frost Mage
- Maulborn Guard
- Maulborn Healer
- Maulborn Husk
- Maulborn Icewitch
- Maulborn Recruits
- Maulborn Rogue
- Maulborn Woundmender