|Mazoga the Orc|
Mazoga the Orc is an Orc that the Hero of Kvatch meets in Castle Leyawiin for the quest Mazoga the Orc. She used to be a bandit and was associated with bandits such as Black Brugo, who the Hero has to kill as part of the next quest, Knights of the White Stallion.
Count Marius Caro wants the Hero to find out why she is in Leyawiin. She began calling herself a knight (and demands that they call her "Sir Mazoga") after her friend Ra'vindra was killed by the bandit Mogens Wind-Shifter. She promised to kill Wind-Shifter, so she made her way to Leyawiin to find Weebam-Na so he could take her to Fisherman's Rock, the hiding place of the bandit that killed her friend.
- Before the Mazoga the Orc quest, she can be found in Castle Leyawiin seeking council with Count Marius Caro.
- After the Knights of the White Stallion quest, most days she spends her time in the White Stallion Lodge.
- Three days a week, also post-quest, she hunts for Black Bow Bandits. Every Monday at 2 p.m., she clears Telepe of Black Bows, Wednesdays at 2 p.m., she heads to Rockmilk Cave, and Thursday, she visits Undertow Cavern with the same intent.
- Mazoga wears a leveled set of heavy armor except a helm.
- She also carries a leveled Longsword.
- After the quest Mazoga the Orc, she will have a Leyawiin Shield and a key to White Stallion Lodge.
- "I'm gonna go get me some more black bows. Tag along if you like."
- After completing both of her quests, she and the Hero become the only known members of the Knights of the White Stallion.
- Once she has begun following you for the Black Brugo quest, she will continue following you even if you go elsewhere to do other quests. It's therefore possible to use her help to complete other quests. Just be careful that she doesn't die.
- It is possible for Mazoga to be killed by the Leyawiin guards, and the count will blame you for her death. This can happen any time the guards in the castle attack the Hero of Kvatch, such as during Sanguine's Daedric quest, since she will attack the guards to defend the Hero. Even if you leave Leyawiin for several days, upon returning to the castle, the guards will attack Mazoga and likely kill her, even at high levels.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)