Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Skills (Morrowind)
Medium Armor is a combat specialization skill in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Use of the skill allows the effective use of specific types of armor. The Medium Armor skill is governed by the endurance attribute. This skill works to balance the protection provided by heavy armor with the speed and lightness of light armor.
The skill level is increased while wearing medium armor during combat. When a strike lands on a portion of the body covered in medium armor, progress towards the skill increase a percentage. When the progression of the current skill level reaches 100%, the skill level increases by 1.
- Arathor, at the South Wall Cornerclub (up to 44)
- Borwen, in the Covenant (up to 47)
- Cirwedh, at Telvanni Tower (up to 47)
- Hides His Eyes, at the Suran Tradehouse (up to 49)
- Larrius Varro, inside Moonmoth Legion Fort near Balmora (up to 64)