|Medresi Dran and the Wandering Dead|
|Quest Giver||Medresi Dran|
Medresi Dran will speak to you when you approach her, you can offer to help her which will start the miscellaneous quest 'Destroy the Draugr in Angarvunde'. If you choose not to follow this quest, you may have to gain a key from her by either pickpocketing or killing her (both methods confirmed to work).
If you kill Medresi Dran, you can loot her key and get the quest 'Discover the treasure of Angarvunde'.
- Medresi Dran will ask to you kill three draugr that scared her men off (Level Dependent)
- Report back to Medresi
- Open the two gates blocking your path. Medresi will give you the key to two doors; one on each side of the main chamber in Angarvunde. You will have to go through both eventually (both doors are full of Draugr), and upon finishing each door, they will both return you to the main chamber.
- Go through the open gates, Medresi Dran will run ahead of you into the treasure room.
- Enter the secret staircase that appeared upon the demise of Medresi, and proceed down the stairs to obtain the Animal Allegiance word (3/3) and a treasure chest.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)