A powerful Daedric artifact located in Cyrodiil. It was created by the Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon and has the ability to kill a target instantly using its Daedric Banishing magic. The weapon also has the ability to take the souls of the enemies that it banishes. It is located in the lost Ayleid city of Varsa Baalim. In the Third Era the arch mage Frathen Drothan was excavating the ruins in an attempt to locate it. The fort of Sundercliff Watch was built atop these ruins during the Reman Dynasty.
The Dark Brotherhood has coveted this ebony dagger for generations. This mythical Daedric artifact is capable of slaying any creature instantly. History does not record any bearers of Mehrunes' Razor, however, the Dark Brotherhood was once decimated by a vicious internal power struggle. It is suspected that the Razor was involved.
- Reward for completing the Unearthing Mehrunes' Razor quest line.
|Level||Base Value||Weight||Base Damage||Health||Enchantments||Charge||# of Uses||Weapon ID|
|1||210||3||7||200|| Disintegrate Armor 5 pts for 3 secs|
|2–4||225||4||9||300|| Disintegrate Armor 5 pts for 3 secs|
|5–6||250||5||11||400|| Disintegrate Armor 5 pts for 3 secs|
|7–9||345||6||13||500|| Disintegrate Armor 10 pts for 5 secs|
|10–12||520||7||15||650|| Disintegrate Armor 10 pts for 5 secs|
|13–15||870||8||17||700|| Disintegrate Armor 10 pts for 5 secs|
|16–19||1600||9||19||1000|| Disintegrate Armor 15 pts for 7 secs|
|20+||3100||9||19||1200|| Disintegrate Armor 15 pts for 7 secs|
|Weapon Reach: 0.80|
|Weapon Speed: 1.40|
- Base Value refers to the value without factoring the effects of mercantile skill or NPC disposition.
- Base Damage refers to the base damage rating without factoring the effects of the appropriate blade or Blunt skill, or the condition of the weapon.
- Enemies that have the reflect damage enchant have a chance of reversing the dagger's effect onto you causing instant death.
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim