When the Dragonborn approaches the cage she is locked in, she asks for help to free her and also help her reclaim her Bastion from her sister Petra. She explains how to avoid traps in the Blind Cliff Bastion and assists with Petra's destruction. She then rewards the Dragonborn with the Eye of Melka after Petra is killed.
Melka can also be killed to obtain the staff, but that will result in the quest remaining unfinished and remaining in the unfinished quests list.
- "Do you like my pretty tower?"
- "Press only middle button. Clever trick, yes. Nobody ever thinks of the middle."
- "Careful here. There's a trick to this. The trick is; to not bleed to death! Ah, there's a lever too."
- Melka may get stuck in the room with the alchemy table. When this happens, she will be unable to present the Eye of Melka award; therefore, miscellaneous quest cannot be completed.
- Fix: When being attacked by the Forsworn from the next room, walk into the hall in the next room without killing him. Melka will follow to attack the Forsworn and continue with the quest once the Forsworn is dealt with.
- Fix: This can be resolved by typing the console command resurrect while targeting Petra and killing her again. Or simply kill Melka for the Eye (quest reward).
- If the towers are left immediately after killing Petra, Melka will teleport to the Dragonborn's current location and award the staff.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Unless otherwise stated, the information above was obtained from in-game play or from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Creation Kit 
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)