|Melka and Petra|
|Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
For more information please consult our image policies
This quest takes place at Blind Cliff Cave. Approaching the cave, the Dragonborn will become aware of a conflict between two non-human characters that inhabit this morbid and insidious place. Melka and Petra are two warring Hagravens and the Dragonborn can gain a significant advantage by simply allowing them to "settle their differences".
When entering Blind Cliff Bastion, Melka can be found in a cage (no lock picking needed) begging to be released. It would appear Blind Cliff Bastion was her home until Petra attacked, which ultimately resulted in Melka`s imprisonment and loss of "property". Should the Dragonborn decide to release her, clearing this small area becomes incredibly easy, given that Petra and her minions are no match for Melka. When the two Hagravens engage in battle, feel free to assist her and ensure the desired outcome. She does not attack the Dragonborn at any point and expresses her gratitude once Petra is vanquished, offering the Eye of Melka as a reward.
- With the bastion returned to its rightful owner, the Dragonborn can choose simply to kill an unsuspecting Melka with a few strikes (power attacks preferably as they will normally stagger opponents). If it hasn't been awarded to you yet, make sure you retrieve the Eye of Melka.
- The staff the Eye of Melka - a unique staff of fireballs requiring fewer Soul Gems than usual to recharge.
- 2920, vol 04 - Rain's Hand on Petra's corpse.
- See the notes for Blind Cliff Cave for other miscellaneous loot.
- See under Blind Cliff Cave.