Mila Valentia is an Imperial girl and the daughter of Carlotta Valentia. Her father is dead. Mila mostly runs around Whiterun and is best friends with Lars. Mila and Lars are the only social kids in town and Braith is an outcast for the most part, although occasionally they all play tag together.
The Dragonborn doesn't have the option to talk to her, she just comments on her mother's owning the vegetable stand. She can usually be found standing behind her mother in the center of Whiterun.
It is possible to play tag or hide and go seek with Mila, Braith, and Lars (the three kids who live outside of Dragonreach in Whiterun)
(On the PC version exclusively [with the use of console commands]), The player can have Mila Valentia as a step-daughter. This is if the player marries Carlotta Valentia, who is Mila Valentia's mother. See Carlotta's wiki page for information on how to marry her.
- If the Dragonborn marries Carlotta Valentia and moves to a different hold, Mila will stay behind in Whiterun.
- "Working at the stand requires more than just sitting around and chatting all day"
- "I work with my mother, to sell fruits and vegetables. It's fun most days, but hard work"
- "Did you know there are some fruits that actually grow better in the cold?"
- "You'd be surprised how much work it is running the stall, it's not all just sitting around and chatting"
- If you attack Mila, her mother will come and attack you and if she is killed, Mila will hire some thugs to kill you (which is usually quite humorous considering that a child hired and paid for the thugs). A contract can be looted off the bodies.
- Oddly enough, like Dorthe, Mila will go to the local inn and will start to drink to a song played by a bard, at around 6:00 PM.
- On certain occasions if you enter a game of tag with Mila and then fast travel out of Whiterun, she and others may travel with you and continue to walk around as if they're still in the city. If you enter another place she should be gone, and will appear back in Whiterun when you return. The exact requirements for this to happen haven't been fully discovered.
- Mila may react comically if you approach with nothing equipped, as with all other female children: "You're naked!"
- Mila may enter Breezehome if you own it even if her mother is not your wife. This happens if you acheive a good relationship withher wife but cannot marry her due to the fact you've killed your previous wife. You can only marry her mother Calotta Valentia if you are on PC and using console commands
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)