Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Books (Online)
Mine Safety Regulations
- Shoring timbers should be at least a handspan in width and breadth.
- Mine shafts should be shoread every three paces.
- Mine shafts should not be wider than three paces nor higher than two paces.
- Mine chambers should not be excavated wider than five paces between rock pillars left for roof support.
- No shouting or other loud noises.
- No running or horseplay.
- No racing in the mining carts.