Mine or Yours is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Redbelly Mine has been overrun by Frostbite Spiders. Fortunately, no one has been hurt, but the spiders are keeping the miners from their work, which has stopped the flow of money into Shor's Stone. Filnjar asks the Dragonborn to clear them out.
- Talk to Filnjar about the local mine.
- Clear Redbelly Mine of the frostbite spiders.
- Return to Filnjar.
To start the quest, the Dragonborn must got to Filnjar, a blacksmith at Shor's Stone. He will ask the Dragonborn to clear them out.
Next go to Redbelly Mine, which is in the settlement just west-northwest of Filnjar's House. Inside there will be five frostbite spiders, two of which are the larger and more difficult variant. After clearing the mine the Dragonborn can return to Filnjar and claim the reward of a leveled sum of .
- Despite Filnjar claiming that nobody has been hurt yet by the recent spider infestation, several corpses can be seen when inside the mine.
- Filnjar says Redbelly is an Iron Mine when he's questioned about the mine, but only Ebony Ore veins are within the mine.
This section contains bugs related to Mine or Yours. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Filnjar will pay the reward again. The frostbite spiders will respawn over time. This results in an exploit as every time the mine is cleared of the respawned spiders the quest's last stage, "Return to Filnjar," will activate and, if visited,