- "Hello stranger. We don't get many visitors around here. Makes things pretty lonely for me, if you know what I mean." — Upon first meeting
- "The only people that stay here are stragglers in the Green Road. Me, I got no place else to go. Besides, I think Manheim is sweet on me." — When asked about the Inn of Ill Omen
- "Not a lot to tell. He doesn't much like company and spends most of his time in his room. Manheim thinks he's hiding out from someone." — When asked about Rufio during "A Knife in the Dark."
- "Rufio is dead. He was murdered. It looks like he was hiding out from somebody after all." — After completing "A Knife in the Dark."
- "It's good to see you friend. This inn has been cheerless for far too long." — Speaking to her again with a high disposition
- "Bye now sweetie. I look forward to seeing you again." — Exiting conversation
- "I can't help but smile when I see you, friend."