The mask can be acquired from Miraak's skeleton at the conclusion of the quest "At the Summit of Apocrypha."
Wearing this mask grants the following bonuses:
- Fortify Magicka: 40–70 points
Unlike other dragon priest masks, this mask cannot be improved at a workbench.
The version that is received is based on character level. There are six variants of the mask:
|1–44||23||9||618||Increases your Magicka by 50 points||039d2b|
|45–59||25||9||733||Increases your Magicka by 60 points||039d2e|
|60+||27||9||849||Increases your Magicka by 70 points||039d2f|
|1–44||23||9||505||Increases your Magicka by 40 points||039fa1|
|45–59||25||9||733||Increases your Magicka by 60 points||039fa2|
|60+||27||9||849||Increases your Magicka by 70 points||039fa3|
- As with all dragon masks, it can be equipped with the Falmer Helmet.
- If Miraak is equipped along with the Jagged Crown, the crown's horns will be visible through the mask.
- The design of the mask slightly resembles a squid, which is possibly another reference to the Cthulhu mythos creatures whom Hermaeus Mora is loosely based on which also showed them as tentacled, squid-like monstrosities.
- Miraak's Mask is the face of a Seeker.
- The light and heavy versions of the mask share the same statistics, except for the lowest level versions of each which differ slightly in value and enchantment power.
- It is the only mask to have a unique design besides Konahrik.
This section contains bugs related to Miraak (Mask). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Heavy Armor version of Miraak's Mask instead raises the Light Armor skill. The
Miraak's body may sometimes fall through the floor upon his death, making it impossible to retrieve on consoles.
- console command. use the 'tcl'
- When placed on a mannequin, both the mask and the Robe may disappear when the player leaves the area.
|Dragon Priest Masks|
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Konahrik • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Zahkriisos|