Increases your Magicka by 40-70 points.
|Class: Heavy Armor or Light Armor, Mask|
|Upgrade Material: N/A|
Wearing this mask grants the following bonuses:
- Fortify Magicka: 40-70 points
The version that is received is based on character level. There are six variants of the mask:
|1 - 44||23||9||618||Increases your Magicka by 50 points||xx039D2B|
|45 - 59||25||9||733||Increases your Magicka by 60 points||xx039D2E|
|60+||27||9||849||Increases your Magicka by 70 points||xx039D2F|
|1 - 44||23||9||505||Increases your Magicka by 40 points||xx039FA1|
|45 - 59||25||9||733||Increases your Magicka by 60 points||xx039FA2|
|60+||27||9||849||Increases your Magicka by 70 points||xx039FA3|
- As with all dragon masks, it can be equipped with the Falmer Helmet.
- If Miraak is equipped along with the Jagged Crown, the crown's horns will be visible through the mask.
- The design of the mask slightly resembles a squid, which is possibly another reference to the Cthulhu mythos creatures whom Hermaeus Mora is loosely based on which also showed them as tentacled, squid-like monstrosities.
- Miraak's Mask is the face of a Seeker.
- The light and heavy actually have the same statistics but for the lowest level light armored version has more value and higher enchantment than the heavy version.
- It is the only mask to have a unique design besides Konahrik.
- Heavy Armor version of Miraak's Mask instead raises the Light Armor skill. The
- Miraak's body will sometimes fall through the floor upon his death, making it impossible to retrieve on consoles.
- PC fix: use the 'tcl' console command.
- When placed on a mannequin, both the mask and the Robe may disappear when the player leaves the area.
|Dragon Priest Masks|
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Konahrik • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Zahkriisos|