|Missing Supply Ship|
|Quest Giver||Carnius Magius|
|Location||Raven Rock, Supply Ship|
|Prerequisite||A Blocked Door|
|Next Quest||Making a Choice|
|Reward||300 + max 3000 gold|
|Faction||East Empire Company|
|Type||East Empire Company, Main Quest|
- Main article: Quests (Bloodmoon)
Falco Galenus is worrying about a supply ship delay. He needs someone to solve the problem.
- Wait for the three days after previous quest.
- Talk to Carnius Magius and receive new task.
- Ask people around colony if they have seen anything.
- Search for the Supply Ship and survivors north-west to Raven Rock.
- Gather Pickaxes from the shipwreck.
- Escort survivors to Raven Rock and sell pickaxes to Falco Galenus.
- Talk to Carnius back at Fort.
Wait a few days and talk to Carnius. He will ask you to travel to the colony to find out what happened to the shipment of supplies. Head to the colony and speak to Falco and he will tell you he doesn't know what happened to it. Ask the miners if they've seen anything and they will say they saw a ship North West of the camp. Follow the coast to the north west of the Island. When you see the ship, kill the draugr (optionally levitate up to the ship and take all the pickaxes, you can sell them to Falco) and speak to the survivor and escort her back to the camp. Speak to Falco and sell him any pickaxes if you have some. He will blame the shipwreck's cause on Carnius's greed of getting a Wood Elf captain. Report back to Carnius to complete the quest.
Default reward for this quest is 300 gold. Additional reward depends on how good you are at selling pickaxes to Falco.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon (First appearance)